Friday, December 10, 2010

Vintage Laughing Lady @ Flawn Ocho

The Vintage Laughing Lady is one of my favorite designs -

I spied this delighted face just as I stepped into the thresh hold of an antique store in Cape earlier this fall.  This little face is actually what really snapped things into action with my Flawn Ocho project.  I was looking at the schematics of selling stock photography online. 
-The Vintage Laughing Lady magnet on my fridge-

As I rattled my noggin for a formula to determine the price, I realized that I must set the price in excess of whatever amount of money I could make off the phone with my own prowess.  I then realized that this could be the image to really get Flawn Ocho going once and for all!

I immediately began working on my own images -
nearly 20,000 that I've taken over the last couple of years and building the Flawn Ocho store.
Vintage Laughing Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment