Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We're Gonna Need More Likes If We're Gonna Build An Empire...

Good evening, kids ... 
It's been a few weeks full of working on so many different web properties that I have to look three times an hour to even see which one I'm working on, but at the moment I'm working on my brain child and fun project, Flawn Ocho... 
I can't help but notice that as of 1:30pm on 9/25/12 there are only 24 *Likes* on the Flawn Ocho Facebook page ... and I'm afraid

we're gonna need a few more than that if I'm going to build an empire... :) 
If you have a coffee lover, a choo-choo lover or any number of other *Lovers* on your Christmas list - you're very likely to see the perfect gift item for them scroll by in your newsfeed... So REALLY, liking this page could totally save you a ton of time.
Keep Track of Great Gifts, Art and Goodies at the link below... 
- the Flawn Ocho Facebook Page -
For More Info on my projects
Google
KCoJax, Flawn Ocho, Ocho-rific
If You Liked It - Share It

Have A Grand and Groovy Day!
Be Kind to One Another...
and Don't Text and Drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment