Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A NEW Design! Love! Round Car Magnet

I Love a Love Round Car Magnet!  



This design was created from some graphics I did for Mom's blog, Love, Home and Health.

After I had completed what I needed to for her I decided to play with it a bit and
see what I could come up with... shown here is the round car magnet and you'll find many different items at Flawn Ocho... 

 If you like magnets but you're not in search of this one, check here for many more of my designs... 

If you have an upcoming flea market, county fair or whatnot and would like to purchase magnets in quantities of 10 or 100 to stock your booth, click here...

If you love this design as much as it loves you, but you "don't do magnets", click here to see totes, posters, coffee mugs and more
For More Info on my projects
Google KCoJax, Flawn Ocho, Ocho-rific
If You Liked It - Share It
Have A Grand and Groovy Day!
Be Kind to One Another...
and Don't Text and Drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment