Monday, March 9, 2015

New Designs at Flawn Ocho! Love Quotes and Inspirational Quotes

Flawn Ocho is always growing and changing .. For some time aside from my graphic designs, it has also held a section called KCoJax Local Flavor which features my travel photography. By travel photography I mean anytime I travel out the door.  You'll find not only sections for Nashville and St. Louis, but an extensive section on Metropolis, IL; my hometown.
Go Out and Make This One of the Best Days You've Ever Had! Magnets @ #FlawnOcho
Add caption
The newest section to arrive at Flawn Ocho is a section dedicated to the quotes and such found in my Mom's blog, Love, Home and Health.
As her daughter and V.A., I create her graphics there (and do multitudes of other stuff that isn't nearly as much fun) and I've recently begun to move those images to Flawn Ocho and present them to you in the form of magnets, note cards and all kinds of other fantastic little goodies that you're sure to love... 
Click Here for the Love, Home and Health Section of Flawn Ocho! 
If You Liked It, Please Use the buttonage below to Share It!
Have A Grand and Groovy Day!
Be Kind to One Another...
and Don't Text and Drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment